Sunday, January 24, 2010

update!

So it has been a very long while since i have last posted on this and not many of my posts have been too meaningful....but i don't know that anyone even reads my post so the meaningfulness and how often i post isn't really a big deal....

I haven't been doing much...I went to KS to visit friends and family for Christmas break....I came back to San Francisco thinking classes would start very soon....but realized i still had a month to go til classes actually started. oh well.....I have a lot of homework i should actually be doing...one of which is getting photographs that i have recently taken online so one of my instructors can view them. I was going to shoot some over the break...but i wasn't allowed to check out a camera or a flash during christmas break, and when i got back to my studio i found out they took my only power pack for the lights i have because chris threw a fit and said i took a bunch of stuff that belonged in his studio....which i didn't think was true....but later found out the power pack i took did infact belong to him....He returned my for me earlier in the semester because we had 4 and only needed 2 one for me and one for him.....well now he has 2 and i have none....and he only uses 1 so it kinda makes me angry.....i feel i am just ranting and getting angry at chris...so i will drop this.

I am hoping classes are going to be good this semester...I am taking a group directed study, business practices, and a website design class.....we will see how this all turns out. I am also hopefully graduating this semester!!! Kind of excited and nervous about that....I have to finish my Thesis project which isn't near done!! But i hope i can do it! If i can't i think i can still walk in May and then finish up in the summer...taking 1 more class and presenting my Final Thesis! But i am going to shoot for being completely done in May!

Which then my only problem will be finding a job....I need to start being on the hunt for a job near the bay area....I really want to stay in or around San Francisco...I really like it here....and i don't really want to move back to Kansas....especially not Fort Scott....there just aren't enough opportunities in that area. I do love being home though! I wouldn't mind living somewhere like Florida, or Colorado either....i liked living in both of those places...colorado more so though. I think i might like NY too!! I don't really know...we will see where i end up.

Well I am going to post some images on here soon....so look forward to that. And i will try to keep my blog up to date as time progresses this semester....hopefully i can do that!

No comments:

Post a Comment